Polyex Monofilament is made out of a polypropylene and high density polyethylene blend.
USES & FUNCTIONS
It presents a very strong resistance to abrasion and aging, combined with extremely good resistance to traction and low elongation.
| SINGLE ENDS:
1. Denier range: 1500 and 3 000
2. 1 to 5 Monofilaments
4. UV stabilised
5. The wide range of our Polyex Monofilament Yarns is supported by a different group of colours that includes natural, black, green and others.
6. They all offer excellent technical parameters, with high wear resistance, high breaking strength.tensile strength, abrasion and aging resistance.
7. Available in standard spools of 10-20kg.
1. Denier range: from 12 000 to 60 000
2. 20 - 60 Tpm, Z or S Twist
It is ideal for the fishing industry and other general uses. It is mainly used in the rope making industry as well as fishing nets, other maritime applications and general uses.